This is my first Thought Vomit Thursday....I hope I do it justice!
- I took my belly button ring out for the first time in 13 years (for any extended period of time anyway) and am not sure I'll put it back in. I've only left it in this long because it's so friggin weird when I look down at my stomach without it in. Somehow, I've convinced myself that even though it's SOOOO 90's, it makes me look less pudgy in that area if I have jewelry sparkling back up at me.
- Men's leather jackets with the elastic waist bands are really the ugliest things I think I've ever seen on a man. Especially the ones that look like they have shoulder pads in them. If your hubby, father, brother or son wears one of these, please stop the madness. Although it is an effective means of birth control. Especially if paired with a mullet and a single gold chain.
- I'm pretty sure my husband feels like he is married to a geriatric. Poor fella. I have five prescription bottles on the nightstand and three more stashed in my purse. Add to that the fact that he has to help me change my pants lately and viola! I'm two steps away from an assisted living facility.
- Rik went back to work this morning and was dressed like a 1950's debonaire man of the night. He looked gorgeous and all I could do was drool on myself through the lortab. I think I managed to tell him I love him and mutter something about the tie he was wearing (I bought it for him recently). It probably felt great for him to get out of the "House of Ill Repute" (I'm a trampy infertile, remember?) and be around healthy, uncut human beings.
- My mom came over Tuesday night after my surgery and brought me a goodie package! Six or seven smutty books (the kind that take no thought and turn your mind to mush), two pairs of UBER soft pj's, and two pairs of socks-one of which I refuse to take off even though it's been more than two days, they are that amazingly soft. I'm pretty sure these socks have gotten me through the past three days. So, note to you guys....buy Champion ankle socks with the arch support, it's like wearing little pieces of heaven on your footsies.
- I literally just broke up a dog fight between Baxter Bagwell and Chance. Probably not good for my stitches and definitely not good for my three fingernails that are now bent backwards and bleeding. grrrr..... Can't we all just get along?
- I have a drinking problem. Currently, I am working on a bottle of water, a cup of sweet tea, an IBC Cream Soda and a half empty mug of coffee. I never finish anything, just keep adding to my stockpile. I have no idea why I do this. It's a very bizarre habit.
- My tummy is doing much better today. No more bleeding and the swelling has gone down considerably. The left side is still swollen since that's the side where the cyst was, but over all, it looks and feels much better. The incisions just itch now, which is good because that means it's healing! Yay! Now, let's hope this results in a seriously clean, comfy, posh environment for our little rascal to take up residence next month. Maybe we are dealing with high maintenance sperm and eggs? Maybe my 3 star uterus just wasn't going to cut it for them but now that we've remodeled and have the all inclusive 5 star resort (and spa) waiting for their arrival, they'll find it to their liking and stick around a while. It's possible right? Who wouldn't wanna stay at a place like......Paradise Womb....or The Isle of Conception? Yeah...hmm....well, we'll work on the name.
Ok, that's all I've got for now. Hub just made me some cheese quesadillas so I'm going to get busy making them history.
Till next time,