Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Let the fright, fun and fainting begin!

Ok, if you're the praying type (I hope you are), please say a quick prayer for me.  I am about to give myself my very first injection and I'm going to need you all behind me (even if only in spirit) so that I have the confidence and wherewithall to go through with it.  Rik can't be here with me (or give it to me personally) so that means I have to buck up, suck it up and do it my dang self.  I was strong before, I can be strong now!  Raaaaaawwwwrrrrrrr!!!!!!

((For those of you that know my history with needles (I've come a loooong way), you know this is a huge deal right?  Keesha?  Mom?  You feel me right?  If I faint, I'll try to land on something soft!))

May or may not video.....we shall see.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! So nice to see you post! And I AM the praying type and I will say a prayer for you :) You can do it girl!!! Doing it for baby!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to do great!!! The first one is the scariest, and they'll get easier and more "normal" every day. :) I'm so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete