Thursday, September 12, 2013

Picture update! Our past month!

So, I know I haven't posted in what feels like a year, but we have had a busy summer and I have been soaking up my time with Easton. I wrote a very LONG post in July and my phone died just as I was about to post it. That's what I get for using my phone.  

Quickly, I will give you a run down of what we have been doing this past month! Maybe I will pull a Tarantino and go backwards for my next post? 


He spends a lot of time in higher altitudes.
Going splish splash is his fav. Don't worry, we make him wear a shirt and shirts and SPF 1000 but this was a two min dip just before heading home. He loves it. 
Officially obsessed with dog food and dog water. Putting in higher places used to help, not anymore! 
I made him magnets to play with and learn by. Hopefully, he will continue soaking up things like a sponge! His fav is the bee, "buzzzzzzzzzzzz!" It's adorable.
About five weeks ago, he decided to crawl up our staircase. That's about 17 steps. We spotted him but he never faltered. Just panted and slapped those steps like he owned them!
He loves sports so of course, we go cheer for Daddy when he plays baseball. 

I melt when I see this picture with his sleepy eyes and alfalfa spike.

Nine month old picture. I think I will keep him forever.
Who me?!?
He started standing right before he turned nine months. Sturdy guy.
He loves aquariums (small ones) so we took him to a big one. He was amazed and....
Couldn't get enough of the fish. He really loved our day at the Tennessee Aquarium. If you are ever in Chattanooga, I recommend it! 
This sums up most days. Toys, disaster and Daddy. Their bond is unreal. 
I can be funny sometimes...sweet boy!
We took him to his 2nd Braves game! That smirk CRACKS ME UP!
Go BRAVES!
May end up in a frame....
Post game love! Check out those peepers! 
Did I mention he loves to climb? 
He has a love for our three dogs that mirrors our own. He can't get enough of them. He attacks Baxter every single morning.
His favorite is Chance. They play with Chance's toys and its so sweet.
He really likes to go to the park and swing. I'm sure he will love the slide too.
Daddy needed help mowing the high school baseball field so who better to help than Easton?
Ten months? How is that possible? Naturally, he is staring across the ball field at his Daddy. :)
He really loves them most when he attacks them.
This was my view the other morning. Best view ever.
Pinkies up! Impeccable manners.

Like I said, a very special bond. He loves his Daddy most.
This morning, he figured out how to stack Legos and was pretty thrilled about it. I posted a video on Instagram if you want to see. I'm ShannonOnTheFly.
This was a few mins ago. Before I put him down for his nap. You can barely see tooth #5 in there. 

Hope you enjoyed this brief update! I'll shoot for a 10 month update tomorrow!

Till next time, 
Shannon

1 comment:

  1. So adorable. :) He is growing up quickly!

    I had to laugh at your SPF comment - unless we are going to be out for hours, I have started to NEVER put sunscreen on Stella, even at high altitude, and she has never burned. I figure a little vitamin D is good for her. :)

    ReplyDelete