Tuesday, August 21, 2012

BU - This one's for you girl!!!!!!

(shower button above designed by Natalie @ "pajamas are comfy")

BU over at "Relaxing Doesn't Get You Pregnant" is having a baby girl!  This is in spite of her Bum Uterus (BU)!  After living in a house full of boys and testosterone, some of her blogger buddies decided to glam up her life with the girliest of girly things!

BU, I couldn't be happier for you!  I am thrilled that you are having this little girl and I can't wait to see how she shakes up your household!  Pink, sparkles, ribbons, hairbows, pearls, lace....ah!  I can't wait!  To help the little miss out with that, I've packed up and mailed out the following goodies and a few others that I didn't get a good photo of!  I hope you love them and I hope Miss Thang gets lots of good use out of them!  

Every little girl needs a pink onesie with a love bird on it!

What kind of online baby shower attendee would I be if I didn't make her a very feathery, sparkly, rosy headband?  I mean, c'mon!  :)

BU, enjoy this special online shower.  We all love you!  Here's to your Bum Uterus and it's wonderful cooperation!

Muah. 
Shannon




1 comment:

  1. Um will the feathery, sparkly, rosy headband fit me? Because that is some crafty skillz right there! Thank you so much for the kind words and beautiful gifts! You gals sure know how to make a girl feel tingly in her pants. But you know, in a non-sexual way. Or not. Whatever. :)

    ReplyDelete